Thank you for your enquiry to register as a contractor to undertake work for the clients of the Home Maintenance and Security Service Association Inc. (HOMESSA Inc).
Please find enclosed general information about our organisation and documentation you will need to complete to be added to our register of approved contractors.
- Part 1 – Contractors General Information
- Part 2 – Contractors Registration Application
To be completed & returned
- Part 3 – Contractors Membership Application
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact this office or send your enquiry by email to :
Our Office is closed from 16 Decemeber 2019 until 2nd January 2020. Please see PDF below for more important information.
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10 million)
- National Police Check (current – within the last 3 years)
- Blue Card (current – within the last 3 years)
- Contractors should have gained an understanding and carry out all work in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the relevant Building Codes, Local Government Authority Regulations, Licence Regulations and Australian Standards.
- Acceptance of HOMESSA Inc. Code of Behaviour