HOMESSA Inc. provides Commonwealth Home Support Programme Domestic Assistant services to eligible clients in the Fraser Coast Regional Council area (except Hervey Bay). Domestic Assistance provides one-off cleaning to areas around the homes of eligible clients that cannot be cleaned by other Home Care services due to occupational health and safety and other constraints. This service provides one-off spring cleaning, pre-cleaning of client’s homes prior to the commencement of Home Care services together with the provision of specialised cleaning for clients with incontinence or blood issues.
When a client contacts the Domestic Assistance service for assistance we can either: –
- Carry out the work ourselves with our own staff
- Or contact a contractor who is registered with us, on behalf of the client and we can subsidise the labour cost, the client then pays for any labour charge in excess of the subsidised amount
The amount of the subsidy can vary and is based on the demand for service versus the funds available.
Services provided may include:
- Carpet cleaning and sanitising
- Cleaning mould
- Cleaning walls and ceilings
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning light fittings and ceiling fans
- Cleaning tops of cupboards
- Oven cleaning
Client eligibility is determined by My Aged Care. Once eligibility has been determined My Aged Care will send HOMESSA Inc. a referral for Domestic Assistance or give you a referral code.
To arrange an assessment for Commonwealth Home Support Programme Domestic Assistance eligibility contact: –
Call My Aged Care